- FREE monthly drop-in sessions for parents/carers and their children held at Moorclose Community Centre, Workington. The sessions are informal and are a chance for parents and carers to chat, find support and ask advice.
- We regularly invite representatives from professional organisations and other charities to our sessions to talk about particular issues or concerns (e.g. representatives from the Parent Partnership Service, Community Nurses, SEN Advisors etc)
- Regular excursions to attractions, sporting activity sessions and arts & crafts sessions for the children in the group and siblings.
- Annual Christmas party for members and their families
- Fundraising activities, including our Christmas Tombola, Charity Night and Raffles.
Details of all meetings, sessions and activities are updated regularly and can be found by visiting our calendar.
Drop-in sessions are free but additional charges may apply to activity sessions and excursions.